Monday, December 27, 2010

The Other Boleyn Girl - Philippa Gregory


This was one of those books that take you by suprise of how good they are. I definately did not expect to enjoy it as much as I did. I found all the characters facinating and not one of them was irritating or predictable. The way the story was explained was excellent and I can see why they would make it into a movie. I haven't seen it yet but I think I won't ruin it as the book was so good.
The two sisters like opposites were great, and I could relate to each of them due to their different characteristics. You could see how each of them got caught up in their own life and based on the decisions they made what is actually important in life. I would have hated being born into a family like theirs.
Excellent book.
Lesson Learnt:
If you have to force something too much, it probably isn't meant to be. Follow your instincts.

No comments:

Post a Comment